Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Finish

I had a long convo with the moms the other day. Most of which was negative, but I do consider it constructive. The biggest thing was that I don't finish what I start. Which was...is true. So how do you change it? I mean it's not like I do it one purpose right? 
So I've decided to take the challenge and finish what I started. A while ago I started training for a triathlon, don't ask me why because that crap is a lot of work. But I had to think of something I really wanted to do but still hadn't actually done, and while there are a ton of things, I  think this will be the easiest to pursue. Says a lot about your failed aspirations when the simplest of them all is a triathlon. 
The goal is to do a marathon next year and a triathalon the year after. I'll update you all with how I'm going to go about doing this. In the mean time marinate on a little Janelle Monae. Great album by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment