Saturday, July 31, 2010

Thus Far

So like I said, I've been on the steady on the grind. Today is my first day in the studio to lay down a track, and I must admit I'm a little nervous. All in all I think I'm gonna have fun though. I can't wait to post the song whenever I'm done. I'm also getting some more supplies for my accessory line. I already have a lot of pieces made but I really want to get a lot more done before my next photo shoot. There will be a lot of creative juices flowing today so I'm sure I'll be exhausted by the end of the day. I always am when I have days like this. 
 
I also never shared what my work-out routine has been looking like. I'm starting to be more consistent because I've been having a lot less sore days. I'm also getting better at my two a days when I do, do them. So far I'll run a mile, outside, not on the treadmill, and  then do some kind of weight training on Tuesdays and Thursday's. Monday I run 4 miles and do my abdomen. Wednesday I do yoga, and Friday I pick this long hill (long horizontally and vertically) and I do 7 sprints, 7 bear crawls, and I'm working up to doing 7 frog leaps, right now I'm just at one. That ish hurts my legs man. Then I run 4 times around the hill, or laps. Then since I'm up at the high school anyway I run around the track there twice. It ain't easy but I'm gettin where I wanna be so that's all that matters. Lookin forward to the weekend. 
Anybody elses week going good?

Jay.



No comments:

Post a Comment