Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wonder Weekend

I know I'm late but I had to recooperate Monday. I hope everyones Fourth was as eventful as mine =).
I all started Friday when I had my Trash the Dress photo shoot. Or at least one of them. I had 2 dresses so I'll have 2 shoots. This one is the dress I made. I think I did a damn good job.
The photos are linked to my photographers FB page so if your in the KCMO area and need one for any reason she is amazing. More to come soon

After we went to the Art District to chill and get a bite for Hamburger Mary's, the food....don't trip I will be back because it was whats up. Saturday the fam had a fish and spag night. Bomb. Who don't like fish and spaghetti, and if you haven't had it, you need to get on my level. The whole fam was there and a couple of our newly married friends. The great debate of the night was about Kobe, the Laker's and so on. So if you don't know where I stand. The finger to Kobe. Hello Lebron, and long live the Laker's (of course when Kobe leaves, its a long story of why I hate him, I know that's a strong word but seriously it's that deep).
Next was the actual 4th, and what can you say. Who doesn't party on the 4th...if your from the US that is. 
Hope yours was great. Im out.

No comments:

Post a Comment