Thursday, September 16, 2010

Busy Bee

I have had way too much going on lately, but definitely in a good way. I'm really doing great with the accessory line, and productivity. Don't get me wrong I'm completely behind schedule as far as I'm concerned but so far, especially within the past few weeks, I have gotten a lot done so I'm excited. I'll be posting my favs this weekend, and I'd love to know what you guys think!
Then, this weekend I have two modeling sessions. One will be my second trash the dress session Saturday which I am so excited about. My photographer actually asked me to do both a trash the dress and a Glow session with her. Glow is when they have artists come in and do glow in the dark body painting, then photograph the art. I am so hyped for it! That will be on Saturday night. Then, I have a fashion show here in Kansas City at great vintage store. Donna's dress shop. They are having a coat preview, and party so if your in KC you should definitely stop in. Reese's

Jay =)

No comments:

Post a Comment