Monday, November 15, 2010

Anotha Day


So I hit the studio on Saturday, and had a ball! I know I can rap, I know I can sing, but I am still new to recording. Saturday was the first time being able to actually hear myself rap and it's a whole other experience to hear something you've created come back to you like that. I was proud, and I think I can honestly say too that ya girl was a beast on the mike son! LOL! I've been debating on posting the song (that is if I can figure out how to do that....I know don't judge me) or at least my part of it. I am excited for everyone to hear it though....I mean what's the point of having a voice that no one ever gets to hear? Remembering that has helped me so much with my stage fright. If anyone knows how to post music on here let me know.

Side note: Once I get to 10 followers I'm thinkin we should definitely do a giveaway. Rings or earrings anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment