Thursday, November 4, 2010

Indifference

I guess to say that I have been going through a lot lately would be an understatement. Have you ever just been hit so hard with so much drama that you just become indifferent? I know that all thing's work together for the good of those that love the Lord, and are called according to His purpose. So I guess I'm wondering right now when the good will get here. I'm so tired, of being tired, so I've been writing a lot more. I hope you like it.


If family comes from blood
 
Which is thicker than water
 
Then you should be for my good
 
And care if my eyes water
 
So many tears that I've shed
 
So much drama they've caused
 
So much pain that I've felt
 
And they've never paused
 
To think of some else other than themselves
 
So when do it end?
 
It ends when I say
 
Set my boundaries, move on,

And begin a new day
 
with their blood wiped away.

No comments:

Post a Comment