Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Burnin on Em ~Hot Toddy

So Usher and Jay-Z's song Hot Tottie came on and I couldn't help but wonder....what the heck made him do this song? Then I thought, yea right about I do need one of those lol. Although some people drink them as a cocktail hot toddy's are also used as a natural remedy for colds, which I was on the brink of getting. Nothin a good run and the hot toddy didn't solve though =)

  • 1 lemon, thinly sliced
  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 1 quart water
  • 2 1/2 cups whiskey 
  • 1 cinnamon stick 
  • 4 bags of your choice of black tea (I used peach)
Bring your water to a boil, take off the heat and add you tea bags. Once your tea has steeped add honey, lemon, whiskey, and cinnamon stick. Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy. (But don't forget this does have alcohol so enjoy with caution.)

No comments:

Post a Comment